Career Opportunities at Encore Fruit
We are currently look to hire to the following positions:
Since 1989, Encore Fruit Marketing, Inc. has been an innovative and leading supplier of processed fruit and vegetable ingredients. We have a team of proven professionals with many years combined successful experiences in all facets of business. We are currently seeking a driven Sales Executive for immediate employment. We are seeking an applicant with a strong work ethic, who is honest and trustworthy with an eagerness to learn and to continue to develop. The applicant must be a self starter and work closely with the other sales people. The applicant will take over established accounts but will also develop new customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in developing new and existing customer and supplier base, both domestic and international.
- Create, develop and sustain highly effective relationships with internal departments which include sales, customer service and finance.
- Must be able to learn new and complex information quickly.
- Will work within a team environment, influencing and contributing to team members for a shared success.
- Develop and engage in executive level value-based conversations with senior level decision makers and deliver value-based proposals and presentations to existing and prospective suppliers and customers.
- Delegate and communicate effectively with the customer service department to ensure orders are serviced to meet customer requirements.
- Applicant must have excellent written communication skills.
- Makes phone calls and in-person visits to existing and prospective customers and suppliers.
- Represent the company at various industry trade shows as required.
- Travel required, domestic and international (mainly Asia) to both customers and suppliers.
- Position reports directly to owners.
- 4-year college degree preferred.
- Technical knowledge and/or experience strongly recommended, preferably in fruit processing.
- Minimum 5 years prior sales experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented with excellent follow up skills.
- Problem solving skills a must!
- Proficient in Basic Math, Chemistry, and Microsoft Office applications.
- Medical and Dental
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Yearend bonuses based on company performance
- Salary – DOE: $55,000-$95,000/yr
To apply, simply answer the following questions (Do NOT submit your resume) and email to email@example.com. Submissions should include your name and position you are applying for in the subject line and contact information in body of the email. Again, please do not submit your resume at this time.
- What do you know about our business and industry?
- What is your favorite aspect of our business, and why?
- What do you look for in an employer?